OUR PERSONAL APPROACH
Even the smallest fender bender can be frightening and frustrating. Serious injuries from severe car accidents can leave you feeling helpless, overwhelmed, and in pain. If you are injured in an accident, the last thing you need is to have to argue with insurance companies or have to hassle of managing your medical bills. At Central Law Group, we strive to make the claims process as easy as possible so you can focus on getting better.
Our staff is warm and friendly and will go the extra mile to make sure you are as comfortable as possible with the claims process. You can even speak with your actual attorney to ask any questions or express any concerns. We want you to feel like family when you trust us with your car accident case.
Make no mistake, insurance companies want to pay as little as possible to compensate you for your injuries. Central Law Group has the experience and tenacity to help you maximize your claim. Our office has handled hundreds of cases involving minor to severe injuries. Most of our personal injury cases are taken upon contingency, so you owe us nothing if we can’t recover for you. All of our personal injury consults are free, so call and make an appointment, or just stop by our office. Walk-ins are welcome!
In order to protect yourself and your claim, you should take the following steps if you are in a car accident:
1. Stop your car in a safe place. Seek medical attention immediately if necessary.
2. Move your car, if needed, to protect against further damage and to keep from blocking traffic. DO NOT LEAVE THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT.
3. Call the police, especially when there are injuries or in hit and run accidents.
4. Get the other driver’s name address, phone number, license plate number, driver’s license number and insurance information.
5. Get the names of any witnesses as well as their address and phone number.
6. If there is a police officer present, ask for an interpreter if you are not fluent in English.
7. Call Central Law Group for a free consultation as soon as you can.